Welcome to the Eildon Group
Welcome to the Eildon Group
Supporting individuals and communities through the provision of affordable housing and services for those in need.
Welcome to the Eildon Group

Eildon Properties Available for Rent

Our vacant and new properties are advertised and let through Borders Choice Homes which is a common housing register for Eildon Housing Association, BHA Homes, and Cairn Housing Association.  If you register with Borders Choice Homes by completing a short application form, you can then apply for housing with any of the above landlords.

Most of our properties are let through Borders Choice Homes (BCH). You can see a table showing which of Eildon's homes have been let during the period 01 April 2015 and 30 September 2015 here.
It shows how many people applied for each property, whether the successful applicant held a priority pass and when the successful applicant first registered with BCH. Of the 122 properties allocated - 63% went to households with a priority pass and the remaining 37% to applicants without a pass.

Properties available for rent are advertised each week in the Berwickshire News, Southern Reporter, at all landlords' offices, on Freephone 0800 587 4868 and at the Homehunt website.

 Please visit the Homehunt website for all properties available for rent through Borders Choice Homes.


In this section

Eildon Housing Association Ltd.
Eildon Enterprise Ltd.
The Eildon Trust

Website designed and developed by L E W I S, 2011
Registered Office:
The Weaving Shed, Ettrick Mill, Dunsdale Road, Selkirk, Scottish Borders, TD7 5EB, Scotland
Tel: 01750 725 900