Station Avenue has lovely gardens and is close to the Health Centre. Shops and the town centre are easy to get to.
All the houses are self-contained, and some are suitable for wheelchair users. Everything is on the ground floor. Some houses have one bedroom. Other houses are shared with other people (two, three or four bedrooms).
The staff have their own base in Station Avenue.
What you find at Station Avenue
- high quality homes
- self-contained bungalows, some suitable for wheelchair users
- all bedrooms in shared houses have your own toilet and bath or shower
- larger houses also have a shared bathroom with hoist easy access
- washing machine and dryer in each house
- shared houses have shared lounge and kitchen/dining room
- separate staff base
We support your independence and what’s important to you.
The service includes:
- help with organising your support plan
- trained staff
- round the clock support if required
- support with personal and health care
- support with physical disabilities
- support with budgets and finances
- support with socialising and communication
- support to attend appointments and meetings
- support with respite breaks for your carers, or for you taking a holiday
How much does it cost?
It’s hard to answer this, as everyone’s needs are different. Some residents get housing and other benefits. Speak to your social worker for more information.
Are you interested in receiving care and support at home?
Speak to your social worker to find out more about Station Avenue Service, and who can apply.
If you would like to speak to a member of staff at Station Avenue, please phone 01361 889138 or email us.
29-30 Station Avenue