Eildon Housing Association (EHA) is working hard pulling together its budget for the financial year 2017/18. This means we need to hear from you!
If you are an EHA tenant, you should have had a letter or email explaining the rent proposals and asking for your feedback in a short questionnaire (if not you can view the mainstream rent consultation information here). You can complete the survey online through the links below. There are different links depending on whether or not you live in mainstream or supported housing.
- Mainstream – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5JBQ5SC
- Sheltered – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5S7PRWG
- Station Avenue – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5SJ2MDV
The rent consultation will run until 13 January 2017 and it is really important that we hear from as many of you as possible – so please get in touch.
Last year, some of you said you would like to see us in person to discuss the rent proposals so this year we will also be out and about across the Borders to hear what you have to say:
- 20 December 2016 – Door knocking in Innerleithen (between 1pm and 5pm)
- 22 December 2016 – Abbey Row Community Centre, Kelso (pop in to see us between 10am and 3pm)
- 05 January 2017 – Door knocking in Chirnside, Duns, Gordon, Green and Ayton (between 10am and 3pm)
- 09 January 2017 – Door knocking in Peebles (between 10am – 1pm)
- 10 January 2017 – Door knocking in Selkirk (between 10am – 3pm)
- 11 January 2017 – Door knocking in Galashiels (between 11am – 3pm)
- 13 January 2017 – Hawick Pop-up Shop (pop in to see us between 10am – 3pm)
Although we would like to, unfortunately we won’t be able to get out to talk to everyone. However, if your area isn’t listed and you would like us to come to speak to you about the increase, please get in touch with Ally Ramage on 01750 724 076, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org