Are you a person with learning disabilities living in the Scottish Borders?
Station Avenue Service
Station Avenue Service in Duns provides self-contained housing with care and support services.
Our Outreach Service provides care and support for adults with learning disabilitiesliving in the community.
OUR CORE VALUES
- we promote and encourage independence and active citizenship
- we promote and encourage involvement, empowerment, choice and control
- we promote and encourage healthy lifestyles and positive risk taking
- we are committed to the principles of Self-Directed Support, Keys to Life, Charter for Involvement and the National Care Standards
- we are registered with the Care Inspectorate to provide care and support at home
To view current vacancies within Learning Disabilities see our Job Opportunities page.