Eildon takes top National Award for Poynder Apartments, Kelso
Eildon reigned supreme at the prestigious Inside Housing National Awards Ceremony in London taking the award for ‘Best supported housing
Introducing our latest Extra Care Housing development which has provision of onsite care and support services to people aged 60 and above.
Introducing our latest Extra Care Housing development. There are 34 one bedroomed flats and two 2 bed roomed, all wheelchair accessible. Provision of onsite care and support services to people aged 60 and above.
There is provision for onsite care and support services to people aged 60 years and above.
34 one bedroom, 2 two bedroom self contained flats over two floors with two lifts providing access to upper floors.
– All flats are designed for wheelchair accessibility
– 24 hr staff team on site delivering bespoke care, support and assistance to maintain your tenancy
– Daily home cooked main meal and light meal prepared in our on site kitchen, served in the dining room which overlooks the patio and garden area, charges included within monthly service charges
– External mobility scooter charging and storage area
– Well maintained garden and patio area with garden furniture for you to enjoy the outdoors
– Bus stop nearby to provide access to town centre and beyond
There will be a range of communal facilities available for your use as a tenant and also the wider community. This includes a community hub where meals will be prepared and served, a hairdresser salon, and various spaces for social activities.
The meals service is an integral part of the service delivered at an affordable cost. You can be assured of having your dietary requirements met. All meals are prepared by experienced and professional cooks. Occasionally we will deliver and serve meals to your home. However this will only be provided where Social Work include this service as part of their assessment and referral.