Your Housing Contacts

We’ve created smaller, more manageable East and West teams to support each area within the Scottish Borders. As a tenant you will have a Housing Officer and Maintenance Officer as well as a repair contractor who works on our behalf.

Select your town or village from the drop down below

Your repair contractor

The contractors who undertake the repairs on our behalf are shown in the map. When you report a repair it is these contractors who will visit your home.