My Eildon – secure online customer portal
It’s available 24/7 and is an easy and convenient way of managing your tenancy.
From requesting a repair, to making a payment or simply, getting in touch with us, its easier with My Eildon.
Once registered you can do so much;
- Request a non-emergency repair for your home, garage or communal area.
- Check on the progress of current repairs orders
- Check when your annual gas safety check is due
- View and update your personal details
- Get in touch – by sending us an enquiry
- Make a payment – My Eildon is secure and is our main online channel for payments
- Request money advice and general support with your account
- Generate your own rent statement
- View your rent transactions and check your balance
- Make a repayment agreement
- Request a Direct Debit payment arrangement
- Give us Notice
- Request an exchange or permission
- Report incidents of anti-social behaviour
- Let us know about graffiti and fly tipping in communal areas
- Get involved
- Report a complaints, leave us a comment or compliment
Remember the details you enter must match our records.
This means your email address and mobile phone number must match what we hold in our system and each account must have a
unique email address.
If you get an error message saying your details don’t match please call us on 03000 200 217.