Do you have learning disabilities and live in the Scottish Borders? Our staff at Station Avenue also provide an Outreach Service for people with learning disabilities.
You don’t need to have a tenancy with Eildon Housing Association. The service is for all adults with learning disabilities.
- help with organising your support plan
- trained staff
- round the clock support if required
- shared care and support
- support in your home or in the community
- support with personal and health care
- support with physical disabilities
- support with budgets and finances
- support with socialising and communication
- support to attend appointments and meetings
- support with respite breaks for your carers, or for you taking a holiday
Who can apply?
This service is for adults with learning disabilities who live on their own or with relatives or friends in the Scottish Borders.
How much does it cost?
It’s hard to answer this, as everyone’s needs are different. There are different ways to pay, including benefits and self-directed options.
Do you want to find out more?
Speak to your social worker, or contact the Station Avenue Service on 01361 889138, or email us.