Compliments & Complaints

The team at Eildon Housing Association welcome your feedback. We aim to provide you with the very best of service at all times. However, we appreciate that we may not always get things right.

If you’d like to raise a complaint, please see our customer complaints procedure.

Our complaints procedure follows the model recommended by the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman.

You can contact us directly using the form below.

The Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR) can consider issues raised with them about ‘significant performance failures’. Click here to find out more, including the difference between a complaint and a significant performance failure.


copyright © 2020 Eildon Group
website cbd